Dental & Medical Financial Services have been helping dental professionals build, protect and enjoy their wealth for over 30 years.
Because we are specialists, we know and understand your profession. We speak your language with in-depth knowledge and factor into all decisions your ever-changing circumstances and the financial obstacles you face.
By working together with you and other professional advisers such as solicitors and accountants, reaching your financial goals becomes attainable.
Dental practice owners
Our years of experience in the dental sector allows us to deliver a first-class financial service for dental practice owners.
Dental practices and their owners come in all shapes and sizes. At Dental & Medical Financial Services, we speak your language regardless of the shape and size of your dental practice. Also, we fully understand dental industry trends, and as such we are experts in providing both mortgage and financial advice to any dental practice owners, regardless of whether they are successful or struggling.
We’ve helped countless dental practice owners plan their finances around what matters to them. With our expertise, you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
Some of the key areas we provide advice on are:
- Starting your own dental practice
- Selling your dental practice
- Buying into a dental practice
- Raising practice finance
- Cost-sharing partnership arrangements
- Pensions, including the NHS Pension Scheme
- Tax-efficient income protection
- Protecting your wealth
- Retirement planning
Simply register your email and receive our updates direct to your inbox
At Dental & Medical Financial Services, we are fully aware of the pressures and issues relating to associate dentists. Whether you are newly qualified or approaching retirement, we understand the desire to become financially independent throughout your working life.
We frequently support associate dentists who are considering becoming a partner or buying into an established practice.
Whatever stage in your career, we work with you to:
- Help retain more of your hard-earned income for the future
- Provide strategic financial planning advice so you can achieve your financial goals
- Support you with financial decisions if you are considering becoming a partner or buying into an established practice
- Guide you through the financial issues if you are purchasing or setting up your own dental practice