When it comes to wealth management for doctors and dentists, Dental & Medical Financial Services bring together intelligent investment strategies and planning through our range of bespoke solutions.
Wealth management is a way of bringing your finances together and reviewing them in conjunction with one another rather than on an individual basis. Our key objectives are to provide doctors and dentists with the following:
professional financial advice
retirement and estate planning
At Dental & Medical Financial Services, our goal is to sustain and grow long-term wealth for our clients. We can help doctors and dentists build their wealth through carefully chosen investment and retirement planning strategies.
Most doctors and dentists will have heard of an ISA. In fact, many doctors and dentists already use this tax-efficient savings method as part of a plan for both short-term and long-term savings.
1) You can invest up to £15,240 in your ISA for this tax year in any combination of cash and investments
2) Savers will have the flexibility to be able to take money out of their Cash ISA and put it back in the same financial year without it counting towards the annual tax-efficient ISA allowance
3) Any cash or investments held within an ISA are free from capital gains tax when you sell them and there is no income tax to pay on interest and no more income tax to pay on dividend income within your ISA
4) There are no restrictions on how much and when you can withdraw money from an ISA, but you must remember that you only have one annual allowance limit, so if you want to pay the money back in, you must still be within the overall limit
5) The changes, which will come into effect from autumn 2015, will mean that savers who need access to their ISA savings are not penalised if they then want to save more later on that tax year
Of course, ISAs still have rules, such as not being able to have more than one Stock ISA and one Cash ISA open at any one time. We can explain details like this to you as we progress.
Bigger tax breaks
Larger investment potential
Various options available depending on your attitude to risk
"Darren has wide knowledge of the subject and will provide a best and unbiased advice to match your requirements. He searched entire market for suitable product and best provider to suit individual needs. I will recommend "Darren" to anyone seeking good advice on financial planning."
Katie Wynn, Medical Practice Professional